WALK TO TOWN
This beautifully presented family home is situated a short walk away from the very heart of Stokes Valley and its many amenities including shops, schools, parks, swimming pool and transport. The accommodation measures 110sqm and is arranged over one level and comprises 4 double bedrooms, separate laundry, modern bathroom, and open plan living dining kitchen with French doors opening directly to the front sunny patio.
The 672sqm section is fully fenced and has been designed for easy maintenance, it offers a combination of lawn, patio, deck and raised borders, and is well sited for sun while parking is catered for by a single garage with further off-street parking.
Given the excellent quiet location, lovely street presentation and natural light throughout, you can be sure that 14 Logie Street will not be long on the market!
Click on link to view 3D Walk Through: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=hWcN9sh2smA
• 4 Double bedrooms, super presentation both in and out, windows UV tinted for sun protection and privacy
• Modern bathroom and kitchen
• Insulated top and bottom, 2 heat pumps and HRV system
• Single garage, off street parking to the front, storage shed
• Fully fenced section, private and well sited for sun
• Move in and drop your bags!!
• Bus stop outside the house giving easy access to all the amenities of Stokes Valley including shops, schools, parks, swimming pool and transport
** The open home for this property is taking place under Covid 19, level 2 restrictions. We would like to
make clear that all attendees will be required to give full contact details for contact tracing
requirements. If you are sure you will attend, you can register with the agent by email or text prior.