For Sale By Deadline (if not sold prior), Closing 1pm Tuesday 30 March 2021 at Tommy's Office, 897 Fergusson Drive
A truly stunning 100 year old character family home that has been extended to encompass and incorporate a 21st century lifestyle situated on a flat 10 acre block in the permanently popular Mangaroa Valley and moments away from Mangaroa School. The accommodation itself measures 250sqm and is arranged over one level and comprises 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms including 2 en-suites, 3 living areas and large laundry.
Outside to the rear of the house, a large shed masses of parking and an outside wc within a fenced area which would be ideal for children and pets. Just beyond the gardens, prime flat land with a number of outbuildings which could be kept for rural living or give you the potential to re-start a rural business.
Given the excellent location, magnificent homestead and 10 acres of prime Mangaroa Valley land, it is this agents' opinion that 53 Flux Road will not be long on the market!
Also for sale adjacent to the property is 68c Parkes Line Road, on a separate title it is 12 acres of flat land with a 97sqm home currently rented out. These properties can be sold individually or together creating 22 acres of flat, usable and frankly stunning land with a number of outbuildings.
• Amazing character home that has maintained a plethora of original features
• 6 bedrooms, 3 living areas, 3 bathrooms including 2 ensuites
• 10 acres of prime flat land with numerous outbuildings
• Potential for both lifestyle and creation of business with current infrastructure
• Approximately 3 minutes drive to SH2 and adjacent to Mangaroa School
• Easy access to all the amenities of Upper Hutt CBD including shops, colleges, and transport